Pattern & Dies
We have in-house Design Team using AutoCAD, SolidWorks and EdgeCAM software to design all our casting tooling – patterns and dies. We also manufacture them. The castings are produced in various reputed foundries who are selected and approved by us.
Grey Iron Castings
• ASTM A48 – Class
• EN – GG15, GG20, GG25, GG30, GG35
• Indian – FG150, FG200, FG260, FG300, FG350.
Ductile Iron Castings
• ASTM A536 – 400/15, 500/7, 600/3, 700/2
• DIN – GGG40, GGG40.3, GGG50, GGG60 and GGG70
Weight – Single piece from 1kg to 5000 kg.
Moulding Process – Green Sand Moulding, Resin Sand Moulding and Shell Moulding
Carbon Steel Castings
Carbon Steel Castings:
• ASTM 216 Gr. WCB, WCC
Carbon Steel Castings for Low Temperature Service:
• ASTM A 352 Gr. LCB, LCC
Stainless Steel Castings
• ASTM A351 - CF3, CF3A, CF8, CF8A, CF3M, CF3MA, CF8M, CF3MN, CF8C, CF10, CF10M, CH8, CH10
• ASTM A743 - CF8, CG12, CF20, CF8M, CF8C, CH10, CH20, CE30, CA15, CA15M, CA40, CA40F, CF3, CF3M, CF3MN, CG3M, CG8M, CN7M, CA6NM, CK3MCuN
• 17-4 PH
Heat Resistant Castings
• ASTM A 351 - CH20, CK20, CD4MCu, HK30, HK40
• ASTM A 297 - HH, HK, HE, IS4522, SS310, SS309
Duplex Stainless Steel Castings
• ASTM A890, A995 - CD4MCuN, CD3MN, CD3MWCuN
Nickel Alloy Castings
• ASTM A494 - CY40, CW12MW, CX2MW, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy X, Udimet 500, Thetaloy, GMR-235, Alloy 20
• Inconel 625, 825, 713C, HS21, HS31, HA36 Castings
• ASTM A494 - M35-1, M35-2, M25S
Weight – Single piece from 1kg to 10000 kg.
Moulding Process – No Bake Mould or Co2 Mould, Resin Sand Moulding and Shell Moulding
ASTM B26 and ASTM B108 – 319, 355, 356 T6
Weight – Single piece from 100 grams to 150 kg.
Moulding Process – Permanent Mould / Gravity Die Casting and Sand Casting.
Brass (85-5-5-5), Tin Bronze (CuSn10), Aluminium Bronze and Lead Bronze.
Weight – Single piece from 100 grams to 50 kg.
Moulding Process – Shell Moulding and Sand Casting.
A well-equipped Lab to check the inward castings for Chemical, Mechanical, Micro and NDT.
• Bruker, Germany, Spectrometer
• Meiji, Japan, Microscope with Image Analysis
• Proceq, Sweden, non-destructive hardness tester
• NDT: MPI – Magnetic Particle Inspection and UT – Ultrasonic Testing